Sunday, October 30, 2011

Japanese University

Japanese universiy's English class should be more creative. Almost teachers don't teach how to speak Englise. I want to learn speaking, writting and listening except reading. Though I have 2 classes per a week, that's just boring. Kwansei Gakuin University has a lot of good teachers from various countries. I really respect them.The system should be changed. Most students hate reading a lot of books. I don't want to be forced to read them. International studies should focus on English class if so, this university is going to get much better.

2 comments:

  1. I would like to study speaking, writing and listening skill too.
    Reading extensively is hard to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a lot of students agree with you about the Reading classes.

    ReplyDelete